Instagram is taking a huge part of our quarantine time.
Few days ago, I was scrolling down my timeline as I came across a new recipe from Roudayna Feghali’s page: BBQ Chicken Rolls! I got instantly attracted to the name; it has all key words to a delicious meal!
And since I have so little on my plate, I thought to myself “why not get busy in the kitchen?”.
Let’s see how things went down the road!
- Chicken breast
- Bell Pepper
- BBQ Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
ALL of the above are YUM!
Although Roudayna had a ready man’ouche dough from the market, my mom decided to make it from scratch. So here below, you will find the steps that I followed:
- While my mom was thinning out the dough as much possible as she can, I boiled the chicken breasts needed. – No restricted portion. You decide whether you want it for 4 servings or 10!
- Once the dough and chicken were ready, I spread the BBQ sauce (Puidor) all over the dough.
- After cutting the chicken into small slices, I mixed them with BBQ sauce too – the more the merrier!
- I spread the chicken on top of the sauced dough.
- I added corn, onion wings and bell pepper as well.
- Saving the best for last, I coated everything with mozzarella cheese.
- Then I rolled the dough as if I was making a sandwich.
- I cut it into several (thick) pieces.
- I placed them in a pan and put them straight into the oven for about 25 minutes!
- Now the BBQ Chicken Rolls are ready to be served 😋
Enjoy the steps in pictures!